I was born in Australia and began traveling the world when I was 25. I live half the year in England and half the year in Mexico - where I am attending Spanish school. After 15 years of working in a hospitality and tourism environment, I became TEFL certified and volunteered with an NGO school in Nicaragua for 3 months. I understand the pressure and energy involved in learning a new language, but I also understand how rewarding it can be to leave a successful lesson.
- Tom2019-10-30always pleasure. thanks Anthony. see you soon~ have a good day
- carol chen2019-08-20Thank you, teacher Anthony!! Thank you for sharing your life story with me. Life is short, and we should all live it fully. Thank you so much for the fantastic lesson.
- Gong Seung-yeol2019-06-05good!
- Moon2019-06-02수업 시간 도중에 계속 키보드를 치면서 채팅을 하는 것 같아서 신경쓰였습니다
- Wanna2019-05-31Thank you for good conversation.
|School||Maclean High School|
|Hobby||Reading, swimming, learning languages|
|Favorite Movies||Harry Potter|