My name is Mildred and I come from Ghana. I have a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. I’m very passionate about issues concerning human rights especially ones regarding women and children. I’ve worked as a journalist, a marketing staff , bye-law officer and administrative staff of the Trade Ministry. I'm also a freelance hair and makeup artist. I love to read and surf the internet.
- Jenny Su2019-11-11Thank you again. You are so full of wisdom. The conversation opened my eyes.
- Jenny Su2019-11-08Thank you for your interesting lesson! "bu ke tchi"(不客氣) means welcome. Have a great day:D
- wonseo2019-11-04카메라는 쳐다도 안보시고 핸드폰만 보시면서 수업 하시네요 이런 어처구니없는 ㅎㅎ 심지어 핸드폰 무음도 아니여서 메세지 오가는 소리 다 들렸어요 좋은 평가만 있길래 참고하시라고 남겨요
- Jenny Su2019-10-29I enjoy chatting with her so much. She is always funny and passionate. I found out that using material is not that boring with her. Instead, it's super interesting. We do have a lot to share with each other. And I'm so glad that we have a lot of common opinions. :P
- Jenny Su2019-10-14She's a very kind, patient, and funny teacher!
|School||University of Ghana|
|Hobby||Surfing the internet|
|Favorite Movies||The Spy|