Hello! I am Seki and I graduated in 2002 majoring in English and Italian language. Since then I have worked with children, teenagers and adults teaching them these two languages and I still have energy and will to do it. I like spending time with people because I always learn something from them and, of course, I teach them a few things too. I like languages because they help you learn new cultures, new ways of life, make new friendships, meet new customs and you do not have to feel like you are "Lost in Translation". :)
- Eduardo Gomes2020-01-28great teacher
- Mars2019-08-20very nice and serious teacher :)
- Jay Kim2019-08-07차분하시고, 좋은 대화 자세와 스킬을 가지신 선생님이십니다.
- Emily2019-07-31Teacher Seki explained those words what I don't understand clearly.
- Justin2019-07-08Very good
|School||University of Montenegro|
|Hobby||Reading books, travelling|
|Favorite Movies||The Da Vinci Code|